Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) infects approximately 50% of the global population, with a wide variation between regions and countries. Prevalence is highest in Africa, Latin America, and Asia, but lowest in Northern Europe and Northern America, preciselly the regions with a highest prevalence of EoE. Therefore, an inverse association between… Read More
UEGW 2017 is just around the corner and so is EUREOS General Assembly 2017. Every member and all researchers interested in EoE are cordially invited to the fifth General Assembly that will take place on Sunday, 29th of October in room 7.8 (Fira Barcelona) between 12:00 – 14:00.
Agenda for the upcoming EUREOS General Assembly:
- Opening, approval of minutes General Assembly 2016 (Alain Schoepfer)
- Presidential report (Alain Schoepfer)
- Installation of new president, resignation of President-past (Arjan Bredenoord)
- Election of president-elect (Arjan Bredenoord)
- Financial report (Stephan Miehlke)
- EoE Connect registry (Alfredo J Lucendo)
- PPI-REE task force (Javier Molina Infante)
- Website developments (Jesus Gonzáles)
- Member issues: criteria new members, member fee (Arjan Bredenoord)
- Representation within UEG (Sabine Roman)
- EoE Interest Group EAACI and report from summer school (Alex Straumann)
- Patient involvement and patient advocacy groups (Alain Schoepfer).
- Next meeting